San Diego County Credit score Union will host seven blood drives subsequent week, together with 5 in San Diego County, it was introduced Friday.
The information set for Wednesday, January 4 will assist the San Diego Blood Financial institutionin what officers say is an effort to handle an “extraordinarily low stock of blood” as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
The occasions will happen from 10 am to three pm at every location.
appointments can be found for blood donations at:
- SDCCU East Lake, 2280 Otay Lakes Highway, Chula Vista
- SDCCU-Encinitas, 501 North El Camino Actual, Encinitas
- SDCCU-Santee, 286 City Middle Parkway, Santee
- SDCCU-Solana Seashore, 677 Lomas Santa Fe, Solana Seashore
- SDCCU-Sports activities Enviornment, 3455 Sports activities Enviornment Blvd., San Diego
- SDCCU-Costa Mesa, 2300 Harbor Blvd., Ste. A-1, Costa Mesa
- SDCCU-Murrieta, 25165 Madison Ave., Murrieta
For extra info, go to sdccu.com/blooddrive.
Metropolis Information Service contributed to this text.