WILMINGTON, MASS. (WHDH) – Firefighters labored late into the evening to extinguish a multi-alarm blaze that broke out in a transformed barn in Wilmington on Sunday, officers stated.
Fireplace officers stated the structure of the construction on Lowell Avenue made it tough to combat the flames.
There have been no reported accidents.
The reason for the fireplace stays below investigation.
That is creating information; stick with 7NEWS on-air and on-line for the newest particulars.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Tv. All Rights Reserved. This materials is probably not revealed, broadcast, reworked or redistributed.)