Association from Monday to Tuesday
- Heavy snow north and west of low stress heart observe;
- Extreme storms/heavy rain south and east of low stress heart observe.
- Low stress strikes NE out of the Texas Panhandle and deepens because it strikes throughout Iowa Tuesday into Lake Huron Wednesday – robust southerly winds will pull heat moisture-laden air up the Mississippi River Valley into components of the Midwest, Decrease Ohio River Valley.
- Extreme storms will develop Monday-Monday night time over components of TX, LA, AK, OK, TN, MS – transferring east later Tuesday into Wednesday.
- A band of heavy snow will lie from Colorado / Wyoming (1 to three toes at greater elevations) and anyplace from 6 to 12 inches from Nebraska and South Dakota into Minnesota – Ice storm probably NW Iowa into southern Minnesota.
- Heavy rains overlay the extreme storm outlook space in Kentucky and the decrease Ohio River Valley – the sunshine inexperienced shaded space depicts a normal space of broadly scattered t-storms and 0.5 to 1.5 inches of rainfall.
- Chicago can count on just a few storms with reasonable to regionally heavy rains – rainfall totals 0.5 inches north to 1.5 inches south Monday night time.
Warmth and rain on faucet for Chicago
- Robust 120 mph SW jet aloft to our west transferring slowly east
- A robust SW low stage jet transferring simply east of our space
- Cool air spreading over Rockies/northern Plains
- A chilly entrance will transfer via Chicago later Tuesday, preceded by record-warm air and adopted by colder air/snow showers later Wednesday/Thursday.
- Chicago in a “heat Sector” of a low stress system –
- A low stress heart in japanese Iowa with a heat entrance throughout southern Wisconsin/Decrease Michigan and a chilly entrance alongside and west of the Mississippi River Valley.
- Heat/delicate moist air is blowing north from the Gulf of Mexico
- A file excessive 60s forecast for northern Illinois
- Snow/chilly to our north and west
- Warmth/Extreme storms/heaviest rains far south
Counsel a Correction