LOWELL, MASS. (WHDH) – A mixed-use construction went up in flames on Saturday, leaving one firefighter injured and 33 other folks displaced.
Crews replied to Westford Boulevard at about 10:45 a.m., the place they discovered the fireplace spreading from the primary flooring into the flats above. Firefighters from a number of surrounding communities helped to struggle the blaze.
The Lowell fireplace leader stated it is going to be some time prior to the tenants can get again inside of their houses and companies, however he does no longer suppose it is going to be deemed an entire loss.
Lowell fireplace and the state fireplace marshal are investigating the reason for the fireplace.
This can be a creating tale; stick with 7NEWS on-air and on-line for the newest updates.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Tv. All Rights Reserved. This subject material is probably not revealed, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)