Most football fans know Jalen Wadley, who plays for the Miami Dolphins. He is an American football wide receiver. People will come across his name in connection with the National Football League.
What you need to know about Jalen Waddle Net Worth, Age, Biography.
Today, Jalen Waddle is a name known to most sports and especially NFL fans. He has been in the news lately for his performance as a wide receiver for his club, the Miami Dolphins.
Jalen Waddle was always interested in sports throughout his school life and always wanted to play football. If one goes back in time, Jalen Waddle joined the Dolphins in 2021 as the sixth player to enter the 2021 NFL Draft.
Moreover, he managed to create a huge record as an NFL rookie. He recorded 104 receptions there. He had 1,015 receiving yards and six touchdown passes for Miami as he made the hearts of football fans and the Pro Football Writers of America’s All-Rookie team.
Last year, he set NFL game records with four receptions for 61 yards. “Miami Dolphins” celebrated a 17-16 victory over “New England” some time ago. That brings Jaylen back into action. So fans have a lot to look forward to when it comes to Jalen Waddle’s playmaking prowess.
|Full name||Jalen Waddle|
|Sources of income||NFL career|
|Residence:||Miami, Florida, United States of America|
|Birthdate||25 November 1998|
|Education:||University of Alabama|
|Type of wealth||Self-made|
Key facts about Jalen Waddle
- Jalen Waddle was born on November 25, 1998 in Houston, Texas.
- He attended Bellaire Episcopal High School, located in Texas.
- He also happened to play as a senior for the US Army All-American game.
- In 2018, he made a selection on National Signing Day and chose the Crimson Tide.
- As a freshman in college, he was Alabama’s SEC Freshman of the Year. He also performed well as a punt returner, returning 16 punts for 233 yards. Along with that, he also scored a hit.
- In 2019, he returned to pick up the Crimson Tide for the season. He made a huge mark in the game as he hauled in 33 receptions for 560 yards and also managed to score six touchdowns.
- He was also named first-team All-SEC, a return specialist, and was named the SEC Special Teams Player of the Year.
- Jalen Waddle continues his football career relentlessly as a member of the Crimson Tide.
- Jalen Waddle is currently 23 years old.
- His vital statistics are 5 feet 10 inches tall and 182 pounds.
- Talking about his football career so far, he has played five games for the Crimson Tides during the 2020 Football League games.
- In 2020, he was injured while playing against Tennessee. It is believed that he suffered an injury to his right ankle, due to which he was out of matches for a long time.
- After the injury, Waddle missed Alabama’s next few games. However, he returned in 2021 for the College Football Playoff National Championship.
- Waddle had a great time playing for the Alabama Crimson Tide before the injury.
- Readers will also be surprised to learn another amazing fact about Jalen Waddle. He was also a high school classmate of Marvin Wilson. They both attended Episcopal High School in Bellaire, Texas.
- There are many feathers in Waddle’s cap. Jaylen was also a four-star recruit in high school. His number was 39. Rivals considered him the No. 2 player in Texas.
- Waddle has received multiple offers so far from clubs such as Texas A&M, Oregon, TCU and Florida State: He decided to stay in Alabama.
- In 2017, Jalen Waddle said he had a big crush on singer Miley Cyrus.
- After recovering, Jalen Waddle was named to Cincinnati’s active roster for Thursday Night Football.
Jalen Waddle Sources of income
The wide receiver from Alabama has made a huge mark with his skills and prowess in a short amount of time. Despite his latest injury in 2021, he has had quite the journey so far. He mainly earns from his matches. Readers will be surprised to know the amount of money he has earned till date.
The player has not disclosed his passive income to anyone. However, he can make more money from his investment.
Jaylen Waddle Net Worth
According to recent reports, he signed a new deal worth $27 million over four years. The contract he signed includes a $17.1 million bonus. So this happens to be the most money a wide receiver has made to date.
Jalen Waddle Net Worth Biggest Events
His projected annual deal or salary for the next three years is as follows:
◾ 2022 – $1,891,182
◾ 2023 – $3,122,364
◾ 2024 – $4,353,544
- Jalen Wadley’s market value will blow your mind. He ranks 38th as the highest receiver by contract value.
- Additionally, he is 43rd in average annual contract value today.
- In 2022, it is 86th on the scale of compensation amount.
Quotes by Jalen Waddle
He recently pitched against Tyreek Hill. He welcomed the media and was quoted
“You just can’t run straight with a goat,” Waddle said. “You have to sneak up to ‘them.’
Jalen Waddle Social Media
After Jaylen Waddle was drafted by the Miami Dolphins, he started trending on digital or social media. He was ranked 6th. He is also quite active on Instagram.
Amazingly, Jalen Waddle has amassed 358k followers on social media. Most fans follow Jalen Wadley’s every announcement regarding the game.
Most recently, he posted a picture of himself on Instagram, where he said that these days he talks less and relies more on God.
Moreover, if one happens to go through his Instagram profile, there will be many posts about his gaming experiences. One of his posts highlights his charity for the needy. He is also very active on Twitter with his tweets.